Montessori school proposes:
- To develop the full personality of its students in all areas: social, intellectual, emotional, physical and motor-perceptive.
- To educate with moral values, justice and freedom, promoting solidarity and love towards one another.
- To promote knowledge and respect for national history and symbols.
- To offer an environment where the school community (teachers, parents, pupils and families) can have the opportunity to communicate and interact feeling that their lives are enriched by their contact with others.
- To develop an interest in nature, promoting its protection and participating actively in its care.
- To prepare competent students, who have confidence in themselves and respect for others.